Space (A Musing)

Space

I want to go to space. I want to experience the universe. To learn the knowledge of the stars. I want to get lost in a black hole and explore the depth of a new dimension. I want to see comets shoot past me and enjoy the moment knowing that I am not lost. I am infinite. The world is infinite. Time is not on my side because there is no time. I am existing. You are existing. I want to consume myself in you the way the sun consumes any object that heads its way. I want to be in your space. I want to experience the universe that are your thoughts and dreams. To learn the knowledge of your lips. I want to get lost in your warmth and explore every corner of your beautiful mind. I’m going to see bullets shoot past me but I won’t lose hope because every time I look at you I know that the world is not lost. You are love. I love you. The world is infinite. Time is not on my side but you are. I won’t give up on the world because you are my world. And if it were true that good no longer exists, you wouldn't be here. You are my peace and together we’ll piece together the broken hearts of all the people suffering the way gravity helped piece every planet together. You are the earth and our love is the force that keeps my feet on the ground. I want to go wherever you go. We have an infinite to explore.







Post a Comment

0 Comments